for those of you who were waiting for the D4....

bishoy

Reaction score
Now that it is finally here, how many of you are buying it, how many are waiting a few weeks, and how many are moving on?

I will be waiting to see if there will be a Droid 4 MAXX

Last edited:

patfactorx

Reaction score
Tbh I'm going to see if they release a MAXX version or buy a used Droid 4 for a better price.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Reaction score
I will be getting the D4 in April when my next upgrade comes. My wife will only use phones with physical keyboards and she is already in love with the fact that the D4 is just a razr with a keyboard.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I'm getting one today (hopefully). I have a D1 and it's getting bad. My NE2 isn't until May but I Verizon sent me an e-mail saying I have a "loyalty" disoucnt and can upgrade, so I'm going to.

Unless people REALLY like a keyboard, then waiting for a Maxx or a Maxx DE isn't such a bad idea, but if not, then they'll be better phones out there by the time these come out. I was thinking about it and if there's a 2 month wait (like with the Razr), then the D4maxx will be an April release (and that's when the Galaxy S III is rumored to be out), the DE will be out in June and, going by release dates for previous start phones, the D5 in August or later.

dsw1519

Reaction score
I'm waiting at least for a few days. I'm still running the D1 (got it on release day), but it is getting very tired. My choices as of now would be either the D4 or the Rezound. I'm waiting on some real world user feedback from the folks that are buying the D4 now before pulling the trigger. The non-removable battery really concerns me.

kwyrt

Reaction score
I have been sitting on an upgrade for a couple months now. Finally pulled the trigger today on the D4. Couldn't wait any longer...LOL If you really like having a keyboard (like I do) I don't see much reason to wait. Early reviews have been extremely positive. It would not surprise me if there is a D4 Maxx in a few months but I honestly don't think it will be a big deal for me. My D2 still lasts me all day on the original battery. And at $160 on upgrade from VZ, couldn't pass it up.

R2D|2OID

Reaction score
I've waited long enough. I had cash in hand, ready to buy on December 8th and every day past that has been too f**king long.