Frg22d...

sparty569

Reaction score
When can we expect a LithiumMod version of the latest FRG22D that is being released?

I see over on another site that they have the rooted stock files, but am curious when LithiumMod will release their version, as it will clearly be better?

Car

Reaction score
Lithium is such a good rom. I now understand why some wish to take a break. We need something fresh and new. I did notice that any CM rom I installed just didn't seem as though it was made with 100% Droid in mind. Not sure if that is where lithium was going to take there next build, but cm is full of HTC bloat that I don't care to use it on my Droid. I want to see options particular to my model, not something loaded with options for manipulating hardware I don't even have. Worse case scenario, I switch to frg22d once it is rooted and deodexed. Any bells and whistles I need can be added using apps I already own and use. All I need is themes (but I'm learning to make my own using metamorph!)

OP
sparty569

sparty569

Reaction score
Lithium is such a good rom. I now understand why some wish to take a break. We need something fresh and new. I did notice that any CM rom I installed just didn't seem as though it was made with 100% Droid in mind. Not sure if that is where lithium was going to take there next build, but cm is full of HTC bloat that I don't care to use it on my Droid. I want to see options particular to my model, not something loaded with options for manipulating hardware I don't even have. Worse case scenario, I switch to frg22d once it is rooted and deodexed. Any bells and whistles I need can be added using apps I already own and use. All I need is themes (but I'm learning to make my own using metamorph!)

It already is rooted and deodexed...check rootzwiki.com

CletusVanDam

Reaction score
The next Version of LiMod is supposed to be CM6 source.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/lithiummod/67944-important-limod-poll-please-vote-8.html

Read the last post for an explanation of why.

Ok...so we are basically waiting for CM6 to get updated, so the LiMod team can improve upon it?

Yep. kinda sad, but I understand why they are going to use CM6 instead of trying to make all the changes/updates that CM team has already done. No use in doing twice the work for the same result.

OP
sparty569

sparty569

Reaction score
The next Version of LiMod is supposed to be CM6 source.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/lithiummod/67944-important-limod-poll-please-vote-8.html

Read the last post for an explanation of why.

Ok...so we are basically waiting for CM6 to get updated, so the LiMod team can improve upon it?

Yep. kinda sad, but I understand why they are going to use CM6 instead of trying to make all the changes/updates that CM team has already done. No use in doing twice the work for the same result.
Yeah I get that. I just haven't put a new rom down in a few weeks and am getting itchy...

Jmart922

Reaction score
Lithium mod is my rom of choice, Roms are improving but i think ill stick with it until I get that new HTC evo-ish Verizon phone, I love my droid, but deep down I long for something entirely new