G-Nex released Droid 4 next on the list

JCDenton771

Reaction score
Now that the Nexus has finally launched, the Droid 4 should be ready to go and cleared for launch. I have a feeling that it will come out next week as speculated. Here we come with Droid 4!

lfylove

Reaction score
Didn't they just come out with Droid 3?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

r314bd

Reaction score
Didn't they just come out with Droid 3?
Droid 1 release date: 11/06/09
Droid 2 release date: 08/12/10 (9 month gap)
Droid 3 release date: 07/14/11 (11 month gap)
Droid 4 release date: 12/22/11 (5 month gap)

maxwellag

Reaction score
SG you skipped the D2G which came out like 3 months(maybe even 2) after the Droid 2.

The D2G was an exception. I it was just a small add on to D2. I don't think it is accurate if you count the D2G. I doubt Motorola would want to release another droid with similar specs right after the razr. Though they did release razr soon after Dbionic.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Last edited:

tuffD1

Reaction score
Still waiting for the D4.

Sent from my Steel Droid¹

kjcword

Reaction score
Still waiting for the D4.

Me too. Played w Gnex in store and I just love my keyboard/moto-build too much. Maybe it's the current trend, but Gnex felt a little cheap in the hand. Cant wait to upgrade, but my OG is hanging tough with PE running.

bigsnack

Reaction score
The D2G was an exception. I it was just a small add on to D2. I don't think it is accurate it you count the D2G. I doubt Motorola would want to release another droid with similar specs right after the razr. Though they did release razr soon after Dbionic.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
Well there is a rumor of the Razr Maxx or something which is the Razr witha 720p display and 13mp camera like they offer in the China variant.

OP
JCDenton771

JCDenton771

Reaction score
Well these phones would be more top of the line feeling if they were released when they were finished but verizon usually waits to release them until other phones sell out or things like that.