Galaxy Nexus Touch Recovery w/Bigger Font! Easier to use!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;NpUxzw6gbN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NpUxzw6gbN0[/video]​

So If you have flashed the official Clockworkmod recovery to your unlocked rooted Galaxy Nexus you may have noticed that the volume rocker is incredibly sensative, and the font is incredibly small. It feels clunky and it is really easy to click the wrong thing, and who knows format an sd when you meant to do something else. oops. Not any more thanks to dev "Nathan Grebowiec" who has put together a much cleaner easier to use Recovery for your awesome phone. The moddified recovery adds a back button, an up button, a down button, and an enter button where the soft keys would be if the phone was on. This eliminates the need to use the volume rocker and power button to select things. This is just as easy to install as the official Recovery.

Check out this Thread for more info and the download link

Last edited by a moderator:

creaky

Reaction score
This looks really cool but I'm going to wait until it's been out for a while to jump on board. If there's one place I want rock solid reliability it's in CWM.

sent from my rooted nexus

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score