Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 Sprint signal issues

Iganinja007

Reaction score
Good day everyone. I just recently purchased a New Galaxy S3 from a local Spint store. I have been a loyal Sprint customer for 15 years. I have owned many different phones (Star-Tac, Sony, Touch-pro 1-2, Evo, EVO 4G) Over the past 2 weeks since buying the S3, I've noticed a SERIOUS drop in network connectivity, both Data & Cell for absolutely no reason. Now, stop me if I'm wrong, but on my Evo 4G, I could connect to the internet EVEN if I didn't have a 3g signal... As long as I had Cell bars, I could access the web no problem. So the S3 is giving me some headaches and I've seen on other forums that others are too. These people are on diffferent carriers too.
So here's my issue. When I'm in a GOOD STRONG Sprint network, I've been attempting to access the web (Google Store or You-Tube) and have seen the 3g or 4G icon on the bar show data up/downloading then WINK, they dissappear and I get a "No connection RETRY" window. I've made many changes, selected CDMA instead of CDMA/LTE, vice-cersa. I've updated PRL, Profile, Firmware and even have the new Jelly Bean 4.1.1
I've contacted Samsung and "Chatted" with a technician, but this person had NO clue of this issue... I gave them the links to this and other Android forums...
So do I take it back? Revert back to my Evo? I have to say, the speed and versatility on the S3 when it's good, is GREAT, but I'm not one to have some half good, especially one so expensive...
Any imput is appreciated... :biggrin: