Galaxy S4 i337 rooting problem

traderkat64

Reaction score
I have looked through the forum as best I can and can't find a solution to my problem. I am trying to root my S4 and I keep getting "adb is not recognizable as internal or external command, operable program, or batch file" when I use motochopper. I have usb debugging checked on my phone. I have checked as best I know how for updated drivers. It says everything is up to date. When I hit enter on motochopper it says phone detected but over and over repeats that adb is not recognizable. I don't know what I am not doing. I have read forums that say I need to give my phone permission when it asks, but it never asks anything.

I have Windows 7, 64 bit on my computer.

Help!!!!

Thanks. I spent hours redownloading, rebooting, etc, to no avail. I went to another computer and it worked with no problem at all. I have no idea why it didn't work on the one computer. The differences were that on the computer it didn't work on, when I downloaded motochopper, it gave me a run.bat to execute. When I used the other computer it gave me run without the .bat. I don't know if that makes any difference. Anyway, I got it rooted......finally!!!!

Back