[THEME] Gingercomb Juiced - Liberty v0.8 / 0.9

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
UPDATED 12/22/11 - Fixed CWM Error Theme now works for Lib .08 / .09 - Enjoy!

I present to you "Gingercomb Juiced"

attachment.php

Install Instructions:

This theme requires you to be on Liberty v0.8 & 0.9, if you are not, do NOT install this theme. If you are, install via Bootstrap Recovery. Wipe Cache if you bootloop and enjoy!

Also, I have included the wallpaper and boot animation below, install boot animation via Liberty Toolbox.

Whats Included:

- Complete Honeycomb/Gingerbread/BlackJuice Hybrid Interface
- Black Pop-up Menu
- Black Settings Menu
- CRT Off Animation
- Honeycomb Boot Animation
- Themed MMS Application and Icons
- Themed Dialer / Contacts
- Lock Sliders
- 10% Battery Increments
- Numerous Fixes *
- Custom Stuff ;)

Download Information:

Download Below (see post attachments)

If you like my work, please Donate(anything helps!)

Enjoy! DancingNexus

Attachments

• gingercomb.lib.png
    gingercomb.lib.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 10,895
  • bootanimation.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,036
  • Gingercomb.Juiced.Wallpaper.jpg
    Gingercomb.Juiced.Wallpaper.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,867
  • GCJ.LIB.0.8.0.9.zip
    17.7 MB · Views: 217
Just flashed it for the droid 2 and I must say this theme looks absolutely amazing. The only issue I found is that my haptic feedback is completely gone which is pretty annoying. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks again :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Just donated for your hard work. Probably won't use this one though as I am more of a blk, grey, chrome, and wht kinda guy. Please consider making a color combo like that one day. :)

THANKS!! Looks awesome! the only suggestions I would make is to theme the keybrd black. Nice work!

When I try to install the bootanimation, it appears I'm locking up in bootstrap. Anyone know why this is happening?

Please, please port this to the d2! Love this theme.any chance it will work on d2?

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-DroidForums addict

When I try to install the bootanimation, it appears I'm locking up in bootstrap. Anyone know why this is happening?

Try doing it manually, by placing it in data/local

Try doing it manually, by placing it in data/local

I found out what I was doing wrong...moved it to root and used the install for bootanimation in the toolbox! Thanks!

Theme is awesome on d2. Major bug though : no haptic feedback on the 4 bottom buttons! Very unsettling. I hope there will be a fix soon. Otherwise, very well done! Dialer and notification bar pulldown are pro!

Edit: the glow when you reach the top or bottom of a list is very well done. Best glow of any gb theme for liberty

Back