[Giveaway] TouchReTouch For Android

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
It would be amazing to have this! I take lots of pictures with my phone because I don't have a camera and I'm always on-the-go and barely home due to work and school! Please pick me as one of those five! Thanks!

g_what

Reaction score
I almost exclusively take pictures with my phone (instead of with my actual camera). It is so much more convenient than carrying around the camera, and this app would make photo editing on-the-fly very simple. Being able to remove unwanted features from a pic would be wonderful, and it would give me one more reason not to carry around my point-and-shoot.

alitke

Reaction score
My four (4) month old son is my main picture content and their is always someone or something unwanted in the pictures. This would be awesome for helping me get great looking pictures.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Right now my favorite app for pictures is camera 360. I'm pretty positive nothing out there is better, but there can be with some work. 360 is missing a few things

Reaction score
Because i'd love to make taking photos on my thunderbolt even more fun :) and be able to edit out the people that i dont want in them :p ahahahah

nikecar

Reaction score
To follow up my comment last time that my wife was pissed I bought this phone..

She's warmed up to the phone now (Barcode scanner has saved her), so I'm in her good graces, even after that first bill where it was charged on.

So that said, She has jacked my iTunes account for our fairly new iPod I had, which is now hers. I still don't have any cash for any apps. I also had to cycle through 3 cameras to find one she liked, so this app would be good for instant pics from my phone.

thank you.

Lerner

Reaction score
I'd love the app

We're going on vacation - our 1st in almost 10 years - to Disneyworld! Our first time there. We're planning on snapping lotsa pics (hopefully on a new Bionic or Function - but we'll see). I'd love to win this app!

G8TR

Reaction score
I have 22 grandchildren, #23 on the way. Can you imagine ever getting one good picture without someone moving?

jimmydene84

Reaction score
I'm just a winner, so I should definatly get a copy.....SHAKE AND BAKE!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
if you are giving it away for marketing purposes..If its a decent utility I will pass the program on to my clients to purchase at my studio...Thanks for the giveaway as this is very good marketing as word of mouth has always brought me more customers..:)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I'm not a very good photo taker, and im always needing to fix something in my pictures. This would be a great help!

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What the what?! It actually works!!
Pictures I took while in DC in June for school.

WOW1.jpg

After the app.

WOW-1.jpg