Good Band Thread

Yes the new, it just reminded me of, but then again it didn't hit my "like" bone. And like I said, Definitely could listen to it, but it wouldn't make it on my iTunes list... If I had one...

...The new album has at least one track that reminded me of Clutch...

Now there is an obscure band (to most people probably) that had some good tunes. I still jam mob goes wild, 10001110101 driving to work sometimes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I got like on many of the tracks on Breaking Benjamin's new album, but I'm in the same boat. I really like Finger Eleven, but more tracks have just gotten a listen & no likes on this go around.

I suppose their ability to reinvent with each album was bound to leave me wondering some day...

So here is another band that is not really obscure, but not really a household name yet either. I have heard of Zac Brown and knew he was pretty popular on the country scene. Yesterday when I was leaving work I turned on the local rock station, instead of streaming music...change of pace, and heard a song that hooked me right away. Check out Zac Brown - Junkyard. Great tune with powerful lyrics. I bought it as soon as I got home last night and jammed it driving to work this morning. I may have to listen to more of his newest album. I see he did a song with Chris Cornell...definitely gonna listen to that one.

So here is another band that is not really obscure, but not really a household name yet either. I have heard of Zac Brown and knew he was pretty popular on the country scene. Yesterday when I was leaving work I turned on the local rock station, instead of streaming music...change of pace, and heard a song that hooked me right away. Check out Zac Brown - Junkyard. Great tune with powerful lyrics. I bought it as soon as I got home last night and jammed it driving to work this morning. I may have to listen to more of his newest album. I see he did a song with Chris Cornell...definitely gonna listen to that one.
I've heard the one with Chris Cornell. Good stuff. I'm not much of a country guy, but I actually do like Zac Brown Band.

Love Zac on country, heck country is much more mainstream pop and rock than it used to be.
I grew up loving heavy/hair band rock, still love it, but mellowing out to the country rock scene now.

Meytal / Alchemy
Check em out on Google Play/Music.... If you like hard rock/metal, Meytal will not disappoint. Amazing debut album.

I just signed up for Play Music All Access and am downloading this one now. Will listen to it on the way home tonight. I liked what I heard when previewing each song on the Play Store.

I just signed up for Play Music All Access and am downloading this one now. Will listen to it on the way home tonight. I liked what I heard when previewing each song on the Play Store.
I think you'll really enjoy it. Every song on this album is great, even the two slower tempo songs.

Yeah they just dropped on Prime, iTunes & Google Play this week and so far the majority of the reviews are 5 stars, including mine. They released it early to those of us that backed her Kickstarter campaign.

Last edited:
I think you'll really enjoy it. Every song on this album is great, even the two slower tempo songs.
Excellent recommendation. I listened to most of the album driving home. I liked it, great first album!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cr6
Back