Google account not login

Tomás Polo

Reaction score
Good day gentlemen. I strongly urge you to help solve a problem for which I have not yet found a solution, despite much research.

Even with superficial Android knowledge, I decided to unlock bootload and root on my Moto G4 Plus device and install the Elemental X kernel and TWRP. After that, the day before yesterday I installed the ROM Resurrection Remix, in the latest version available for my device, and the Open GAPPs, also in the latest version. I'm really enjoying the new ROM, but unfortunately the Play Store had that common error reporting "No Internet Connection, Retry", despite accessing the internet normally in browsers. Since I had installed the Freedom app, which sometimes has conflicts with the Play Store, I unhooked Freedom, and then used the solution if I knew to delete the cache from the Play Store, which worked for a while, until the same error reappeared (the Play Store did not connect to the Wi-Fi network). Then I went to Settings> Apps, and erased the cache from the Play Store, and since it did not fix the problem, I deleted the data from the Play Store, then the Google Play Services cache, then the Google Play Services data, and finally, the cache and data from Google Play Services for Instant Apps, without resolving the issue. I also edited the Host files with the Hosts Editor application, and then deleted the files, but none of that worked. I got in and out of airplane mode, and nothing. I deleted my Google account, but after that, I was not able to sign in with any Google account after that. After you type the email and password and agree to the terms of use, the message that you can not sign in is displayed. So I went into recovery mode and on TWRP, I reinstalled the Open GAPPs, but after reboot, everything was still the same. I went back into TWRP and did the dalvik cache WIPE and rebooted the device, and the same problem continues. I'm using ROM Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 Android Nougat 7.1.2, with Magisk v14.0. What can I do to be able to sign in to Google? Please help me. I apologize for bad english. I'm still learning.

Good day gentlemen. I strongly urge you to help solve a problem for which I have not yet found a solution, despite much research.

Even with superficial Android knowledge, I decided to unlock bootload and root on my Moto G4 Plus device and install the Elemental X kernel and TWRP. After that, the day before yesterday I installed the ROM Resurrection Remix, in the latest version available for my device, and the Open GAPPs, also in the latest version. I'm really enjoying the new ROM, but unfortunately the Play Store had that common error reporting "No Internet Connection, Retry", despite accessing the internet normally in browsers. Since I had installed the Freedom app, which sometimes has conflicts with the Play Store, I unhooked Freedom, and then used the solution if I knew to delete the cache from the Play Store, which worked for a while, until the same error reappeared (the Play Store did not connect to the Wi-Fi network). Then I went to Settings> Apps, and erased the cache from the Play Store, and since it did not fix the problem, I deleted the data from the Play Store, then the Google Play Services cache, then the Google Play Services data, and finally, the cache and data from Google Play Services for Instant Apps, without resolving the issue. I also edited the Host files with the Hosts Editor application, and then deleted the files, but none of that worked. I got in and out of airplane mode, and nothing. I deleted my Google account, but after that, I was not able to sign in with any Google account after that. After you type the email and password and agree to the terms of use, the message that you can not sign in is displayed. So I went into recovery mode and on TWRP, I reinstalled the Open GAPPs, but after reboot, everything was still the same. I went back into TWRP and did the dalvik cache WIPE and rebooted the device, and the same problem continues. I'm using ROM Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 Android Nougat 7.1.2, with Magisk v14.0. What can I do to be able to sign in to Google? Please help me. I apologize for bad english. I'm still learning.

Maybe it's a compatibility problem, try a rom similar to the one I brought from the factory.

Back