Google Pixel 7

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm looking forward to the October 6th event. I'm ordering one for my wife as soon as pre-orders go live.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm looking forward to the October 6th event. I'm ordering one for my wife as soon as pre-orders go live.

Nice ....I've not decided yet if worth the upgrade for my 6P ..

R

RETG

Shame. I really liked my 4XL; however the 6 sent me to Samsung and I'm loving the S22U. And looking forward to the S23U actual specs to see if I will upgrade. The 6 and apparently the 7 are still great looking phones.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I came close to getting a 6 pro but I got a 22+ instead. It was all the bugs that kept me away from the 6 pro. There maybe a Pixel in my future but not for a while. I'm very happy with my 22+. That and a Pixel will have to compete with a future Flip. I really want another Flip but Samsung has to do something with those peeling screen protectors.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
We need a Pixel 7 thread. :)
Ah yes ! I will definitely get a forum section this weekend
I came close to getting a 6 pro but I got a 22+ instead. It was all the bugs that kept me away from the 6 pro. There maybe a Pixel in my future but not for a while. I'm very happy with my 22+. That and a Pixel will have to compete with a future Flip. I really want another Flip but Samsung has to do something with those peeling screen protectors.
I'm loving my Z Flip 4 ..I did preorder the P7P as the BestBuy trade in made it a slam dunk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks bk! I'm excited to see and help setup my wife's new P7 Pro in Hazel. Looks like a great phone!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Thanks bk! I'm excited to see and help setup my wife's new P7 Pro in Hazel. Looks like a great phone!

That Hazel color is a beauty she's going to be happy ..