Grd rom base fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I was messing with the grd rom base on my d2g & i was using root explorer just doing some basic edits then rebooted I did 5 standard benchmark tests I was averaging 1980 score through 2050 score I can not wait to get my hands on THE Gingerbread oh my xmas will be coming at least twice this year

rusty815

Reaction score
lol, i agree, i really want to run this thing already! do what you did with gingerbread and we might be hitting 3000+ on quadrant :p

pswin09

Reaction score
Yes, I also agree. Pls release for us.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am making the text file starting now I have work in 90 mins ...thats why the rom base rc1-Rc3 were causing install class E fail installtion .....rc4 would have done the same thing .........as I did not make this file for it so i contacted burry boi & he told me how to do ...what i am talking about text file is what you are reading why the rom installs

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
just making the text file & burry boi told me how after I do that just a few tweaks then a release the thing that held us up was motto bullying us

rusty815

Reaction score
Cool, hopefully you guys release it soon, I've been itching to try it for a while :D

Can't wait till gingerbread is released so you guys can blow my mind ;)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.