Great battery life on thunderbolt

DroidStang

Reaction score
Fixing to charge in about 30 mins that would be 40 hours on extended battery that's good enough for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

androidmj

Reaction score
Stock battery...Das BAMF 1.4 with 4.4.2 kernel...going on 24 hours right now with moderate phone use, played a few rounds of words with friends and wordzup. KICK A$$

neoterixx64

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on Blockbuster. I will give that a try. I also turned the screen brightness down to 30% - that helped, too.
wowings

Can't Blockbuster just go into bankruptcy peacefully... I am tired of seeing their apps on my phone. I have never known anyone that has used their service... Maybe sooner than later the phones will come installed with NETFLIX. :icon_ banana:

shaylinlea

Reaction score
No problem :) You'll pick it up quickly.

kc0r8y

Reaction score
I am on stock battery rooted running das BAMF 1.4 on 4.1 kernel that came with ROM no set CPU and all I can say is WOW.

Sent from my ADR6400L
CAP201104090820.jpg

n00b question, where do I go access this screen on my TB?

iGrizz

Reaction score
It is currently 6:46 pm. I unplugged my phone at 10 pm last night and still have 33% left.

Raiden sent this...

DroidStang

Reaction score
standard battery 12 hours but I have the extended battery so I get right at the 30 hours 25 to 30 hours

amitime

Reaction score
what is rooting??
i got my thunderbolt a month ago, and i really love it. i use an app called "advanced task killer" to keep unwanted apps from running in the background, but i still have to charge the stock phone battery every 4 to 6 hours or so. i am just starting to read all of your posts and will follow some ideas.

DroidStang

Reaction score
yes in as many say get rid of the task killer that drains the battery even more I used juice defender that seems to work pretty good

amitime

Reaction score
Juice Defender vs Advanced Task Killer

Thanks for the tip, but I don't know how to program the Juice Defender. Now what do i do?

DroidStang

Reaction score
you really don't have to program it I just chose aggressive and it seem to work fine