Gummi 1.0 ICS for Droid 4

Still having horrible data issues with this ROM. I know it's probably been asked before but are there any fixes for the data problems?

There is nothing you can do to get better data. It will eventually fail. The connection issue has not been resolved.

Gummy has been the best ics rom on the D4 to date. I have been running it since the first night it came out and have had no issues with data. If forget to turn off wifi when I leave the house it switches to 3g flawlessly, when I go down the road into a 4g area it picks it up. I have had no data drops at all. I have not felt the need to flash any of the nightlies since nothing new has been fixed. I can't wait until the hardware acceleration is fixed then this will be a complete rom and I would not even care if I got an official ics release.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Gummy has been the best ics rom on the D4 to date. I have been running it since the first night it came out and have had no issues with data. If forget to turn off wifi when I leave the house it switches to 3g flawlessly, when I go down the road into a 4g area it picks it up. I have had no data drops at all. I have not felt the need to flash any of the nightlies since nothing new has been fixed. I can't wait until the hardware acceleration is fixed then this will be a complete rom and I would not even care if I got an official ics release.

I agree with you completely but I got lucky on data with the last nightly, I love it. HW acc and the rest of the camera is the only thing missing

Sent from my ICS flavored DROID4

Question, does this ROM still have the bluetooth audio bug? Wondering if it is worth the switch from CM9.

WTF possessed whoever to use this boot animation????? If I use boot animation flasher is it going to mess something up?

WTF possessed whoever to use this boot animation????? If I use boot animation flasher is it going to mess something up?

Try it and report back. Worst thing that can happen is u have to reflash the rom. I recommend backing up all your files.

Welcome to the wonderful world of modding.

Sent from my XT894 using DroidForums

Try it and report back. Worst thing that can happen is u have to reflash the rom. I recommend backing up all your files.

Welcome to the wonderful world of modding.

Sent from my XT894 using DroidForums

LOL no welcome required, modded the **** out of my D2 and now already running with the D4, ima look for a D4 boot animation flasher now and let you guys know what happens..

This is the first I have let my battery get this low. This is my run time with moderate usage. I usually charge it after I get home from work.
485b1553-4602-eff4.jpg

You can change the boot animation by just replacing the bootanimation.zip, I'm currently using a custom one I made in about 10 minutes.

LOL no welcome required, modded the **** out of my D2 and now already running with the D4, ima look for a D4 boot animation flasher now and let you guys know what happens..

Here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9075382/bootanimimation-update.zip

That's the stock Ice Cream Sandwich boot animation with the correct settings for the Droid 4. I always flash that after flashing a rom. You're still going to have to disable the sound, though.

You can do this by going to System Settings > General UI Settings > Turn On/Off Animation Sound.

Back