Happy Thanksgiving-Black Friday

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
black-friday1.jpg

Tomorrow is a time to show we are thankful for what we have and the day after we will trample each other over a $50 TV. Please be safe out there and enjoy friends, family, football, and deals. For those of you following the Fitness Friday threads enjoy your time meal with family and friends and make sure to load up the plate with more vegetables and less desserts and you will be fine.

So from our family to yours:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING-Black Friday Weekend.

Getting ready to rumble for black Friday :) there are some great protein deals.. And pre-workout deals.. I'm cashing in.. :)

Happy Thanksgiving all :)

Happy Thanksgiving Droid Forum friends & fans! I've been eating extremely light and clean all week just so I can pig out tomorrow. Turkey, ham, dressing, steamed carrots, steamed green beans, mashed potatoes and yams. All healthy until we hit the 5 different pies at the end.....It's all good. I know my limit and will only slightly exceed it.
Enjoy everyone!
I'm thankful to have an amazing community such as the DF to spend time talking to like minded individuals from all over the world.
Big shout out to our S3 sister forum still going strong after all these years.
Enjoy your turkey day folks!

S5 tap'n

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. This is the greatest community online and I'm so glad to be a part of it and to have all of you as friends to share it with. Hope everyone has a great day and feast. Get ready for the biggest bargains of the season

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Stuck in Minnesota with the GF.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Back