HELP! Lost Stock ROM using Safestrap 3.53

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
Sorry for the double-post but I thought this needed a new thread with a better title, I've lost my stock rom using Safestrap, I accidentally tapped that middle button along the bottom, not knowing what i does and it just went to a black screen with some text. Here is my original cry for help on my Need help getting started thread. It has a bit more detail as to what I experienced.

EDIT: In desperation, I really don't know in what sequence of events I did this in, but I pressed the middle button again and somehow got back to stock ROM. My phone booted back up. Last night, I would press BOOT OPTIONS and I would see a black screen. My guess is something fowled up when I activated ROM Slot 1. See the thread I linked to above to view the text I was seeing, which I typed out. Didn't think a screen shot was possible in safestrap.

Put it in fastboot mode. Then use the stickied utility to reflash it. I have done that multiple times. After its reflashed reinstall safestrap.

Put it in fastboot mode. Then use the stickied utility to reflash it. I have done that multiple times. After its reflashed reinstall safestrap.
Again, I'm not sure how I did it, but somehow I was able to get back to select the rom slot I wanted, and put it back on Stock ROM. I might've just jacked up ROM Slot 1 and thought it was my Stock ROM. Supposedly, there were safeguards put in place on the more recent versions of SafeStrap, according to a video so you don't lose your stock ROM. I've been back in business for a while.

Back