Help! Unable to forward calls...

AliPaPa

Reaction score
Hello~

I have a unlock Droid 3, and every time when I try to perform call forwarding, the "call forwarding is disable outside of Verizon Wireless network." message will pop out.
mad.gif

Is there anyway to bypass this?

Thank you very much!

leobg

Reaction score
Hello~

I have a unlock Droid 3, and every time when I try to perform call forwarding, the "call forwarding is disable outside of Verizon Wireless network." message will pop out.
mad.gif

Is there anyway to bypass this?

Thank you very much!

No way around it. You should have gone with XT860 instead D3 if you want GSM features like call forwarding and USSD codes to work.

Sent from my XT860 using Tapatalk

whoiswct

Reaction score
I have same problem. If my phone is rooted, can I modify the USSD code?

Sent from my DROID Pro

leobg

Reaction score
No - you cannot fix this issue. This is part of the radio image and it is signed (can't be modified due to locked boot loader). You have to live with it. One workaround is to take sim out of your Droid Pro and move it to a normal (compatible) phone - then request the forwarding from it and then put sim back in your Droid Pro. Inconvenient but works. Another workaround is to call carrier support and ask them to apply forwarding the way you want it from their end.

Maddog420

Reaction score
YES you can if you flash the OS to the XT883 SBF 57.1.60 ChinaTelecom.en.CN thats what i did and added Mavrom 4.5
grate phone after the OS change now running at 1.2Ghz per core