Help!

chefjellynow

Reaction score
OK i have 2.3.340 running nice and smooth now fpr a day or so. Went to flash rubix focused 1.9.5 and went wiped ect. when it was complete it got stuck on M after reboot.I looked online and found simaler probs from others and others sugg. to hold power/home then wipe data and then wipe cache...i did. in every other post that worked for everyone....not me..still stuck at M

I need some guidance and really thank you loads in advance!

ty

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will make an atttempt... hope it helps...
This happened to me... what I did was wipe data cache and factory reset, I don't know if that will work or not but it did for me. However in another attempt it didn't...here is what I did.. hold x and power hit search and went to restore and did a backup... if you have a backup you should be fine... but I havnt used the new leak yet I am still on 2.2. Or whatever. But loving some epic blue! Hope you get it fixed. There is somewhere I read you may have to sbf back to stock via rsd lite... you will get it fixed as long as you have the M boot logo showing... lots of help in the forums and youtube....

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry bout that.. I see now your on the X. They are close. But should be a way to get to recovery. And do a restore?I am on D2..:icon_eek:

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
i have the X
i have gone into recovery and wiped data and rebooted, nada
tried several times

uggh the wife is pissed "!

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you run linux or windows on your computer? I can help you fix it. Sounds like you done something wrong with your install of rubix.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do you have a backup? Of course coming from the leak, I am not sure if you can.. I see someone else is here with an X and seems he may be of more help...good luck and no stress bro, you will fix it! I will keep an eye on the posts.

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
thanks drummer

8791- i have windows. i am dl'ing the sbf and rds lite... if theres an easier way plese help this looks complicated lol

thanks

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Get that downloaded and sit tight. Ill be home in about an hour to get on my computer and ill help you out. I've bricked mine so many times and had to sbf. I use linux but I should be able to get you going with windows.

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
thanks, i am actually watching vid and reading and doesnt seem too complicated.. i will give it a try and see if it works i will keep ya informed. TYVM!!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
So are you sure that the version you are on won't let you restore a backup? I have always been able to just go to backup and restore hit camera button and then hit restore and then choose backup and hit the one I want and bam! I don't know if your on the gb leak or not. I never did that one for that reason only...I flash daily and had panics but always figured out my way to back up. Usually I hit factory data reset then when I get to clockwork I hit backup and restore and see above...

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes the youtube vids rock! That's where I learned all this...

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
tried it all drummer. thanks so much for the help... flashing the sbf now wish me luck lolol

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Before you try to flash rubix again let me know so I can help u out