Here is a guide to change the carrier name on your notification bar and lockscreen

come on 1000 views

More people moooooorrrrreeeeee views hahahahaha
I want to get 1000 views on my first guide!

sry fbmustang69

I don't know how to do it on linux sorry man I have a mac even I had to steal my girls windows pc to do this lol

Terminal issue

So i'm at the part where i type the command in the terminal, but when i finish and hit enter i get, "Usage: mount [-r] [-rw] [-o options] [-t type] device directory" and then nothing happens.

Edit: I forgot to put that I'm running FlyX with the REVOlution theme.

Last edited:
So i'm at the part where i type the command in the terminal, but when i finish and hit enter i get, "Usage: mount [-r] [-rw] [-o options] [-t type] device directory" and then nothing happens.

Edit: I forgot to put that I'm running FlyX with the REVOlution theme.

Make sure you're not adding any extra spaces anywhere... (this happened to me once after adding an extra space)

i screwed mine all up....any chance of getting the original apk back....anyone have it?

I followed step by step and i got no service after that. any clues? I am running flyx with 928 gloss black x theme

Nevermind I must have typed something wrong cause i did it again and got it! thanks for the walkthrough

Last edited:
Just Joined...

To say thank you for this! I hated the Verizon Wireless stamp on my phone. I mean it isn't like they don't have their name splashed all over the phone already. Did they really have take up a place on my beautiful screen too? Answer no! Here is your screen shot too as a way of saying thanks. Now it's on to the black Notification bar!!!

fasthair

Edit: For some reason I am unable to get the screen shot to embed so I have just attached it

Last edited:
Thanks!

I went a little more practical with my message and put my wifes cell number -

REWARD ***-****

Back