Home screens will flip out

ugafan2081

Reaction score
My many screens often glitch for example it will send it to the very last screen on the left and will not let it go to the home screen or any others. It moves it right back!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

corn

Reaction score
It's usually the joystick getting stuck. Give it a wiggle and that should help. Heh heh.

StaggerLee

Reaction score
yup, dust or something in the track ball, use compressed air to clean it out while you hold it down, happened to me too...

Orionalias

Reaction score
orrrrr it's a known software glitch that others have encountered, including myself. has it ever "freaked out" while you were in the messages app and began scrolling down or highlighting certain messages in green on its own also? that's the glitch...order a replacement.

corn

Reaction score
Idk sounds like your issue was the joystick as well and it just didn't get sorted out right. That's exactly what the joystick does in the messages app.

RTDub

Reaction score
This is also happening to me, with a brand new (replacement) Incredible. I tried weeding out conflicting apps, to no avail. The fact that it is optical doesn't help. I can move my finger scant microns above the surface of the trackball and the screen changes. I'd love to disable it in all cases except clockwork and camera.