HOT NEW [ROM] PACMAN Port For The Droid Bionic!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

The Droid Bionic has not seen much development love in a while. It is no surprise that developers continue to build for this device. It is still very viable with its dual core processor. I only sold mine last month, and it was still running as good as ever. I could have easily gotten a few more years out of it if I didn't go through phones as quickly as I generally do. The only thing that made me move on from it was the lack of custom development for the device. Finally a hot new Rom emerges for the aging device to keep it alive and relevant! Here is something fresh for those of you that are holding on to the Bionic for dear life.

The PACMan rom has been ported by BKjolly with the help of Dhacker and Hashcode. If you know of PACMan then you know that it was developed to eliminate the need to search countless threads for the perfect rom. PACMan is the first of its kind with a hybrid framework consisting of CM10.1, AOKP, AOSPA. The Rom is unique because it blends all three Roms perfectly into one Super Rom!

Some custom features include Per APP Dpi, Per APP color, Pie Controls, Open Source Camera HAL, cLock, hardware key controls, Any widget on lockscreen, CM Profiles, Lockscreen shortcuts, Lock Screen ringtargets, fresh compiled cm10.1 kernel, init.d support, and tons more. This looks to be an awesome rom. Grab it from the source link below!

Via Droid-Hive

deduct

Reaction score
Same here jay. Looking forward to trying this ROM out. It sounds very promising.

deduct

Reaction score
Ill try to download it jay and post it if i can

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Try this link guys...

http://androidhosting.org/Devs/BkJolly/Tagra/targa_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v22.0.1_20130325-170653.zip

Found it by deleting all but the first part of the address upto and including Tagra/ (see below)

http://androidhosting.org/Devs/BkJolly/Tagra/

I can't say for sure if it's the same ROM, a different ROM, a ROM for a different phone, or simply a more current ROM of the same Dev.

Try at your own risk.

Judging by the name (20130325-120653) where 2013 is the year, 03 the month, 25 the day, and 120653 = 12:06:53pm,

...it appears to be a more current version than the one posted yesterday...

with the name (20130319-083819) where 2013 is the year, 03 the month, 19 the day, and 083819 = 8:38:19am.

Also this is v22.0.1, where the earlier one is v22.0.0. So maybe I've hooked you up??

Last edited:

deduct

Reaction score
The first link failed fox. But the second link there worked great. Flashed jb gapps after and I'm up and running. It's awesome. Thanks for helping us out.

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
Hey deduct in trying to pm you but your box is full or says you need top delete some pms