How is everyone liking their Turbo 2?

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have only had mine going on 5 days. Still getting use to everything. Coming from the Droid Maxx and I can say it is a lot smoother than the Maxx. Battery life has been decent so far averaging around 28 hours so far. Still climbing a bit as it goes through a few charge cycles.

What are everyone elses thoughts on theirs?

I've had mine since release morning. Getting along with it very well. The speed and smoothness are top notch. It just works well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Seen any need for admin access? Seems to be solid from the gate. Also scheduled to update to Android 6.0 in the future I do believe right? I agree on the speed of it. Even while streaming you can run multiple other tasks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Co-existing with an Iphone 6s Plus, doesn't take a back seat to the Iphone in any way. This is a great phone.

I've had the T2 since release day morning. It's been a great phone so far. I wouldn't trade with my wife's S6.

This is my 5th day with my T2 and its been overall smooth. My biggest issue is it connecting to WiFi. I have to toggle WiFi on and off sometimes over 5 times to get it to connect. Anyone have similar issues?

I've had it a month now..and other than static attaching hairs on my screen at night...I'd say its ok..now the green line down the screen thing has me wondering...and watching...but other than that..I'd say its a great phone.

No issues with WiFi at all. Not sure what to tell you.

Sent from my Moto Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk.

Wife and I have had ours a little over a month now and no issues at all. I really like this phone. No issues with WiFi connecting, ours always connect quickly and smoothly.

How do I take macro photographs with this device?

Back