How many sensors does the droid have?

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Anyone know what all four circles on the top of the droid screen are for. I know there is a light sensor and a proximity sensor but what are the other ones for? The second one from the left looks like a camera but that cant be. Shine a flash light on the screen and you will see the 4 little circles Im talking about. How many sensors are there? LOL

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You wanna know just what those four are, or do you want a complete list, including temp and accelerometer?

cpinto

Reaction score
Anyone know what all four circles on the top of the droid screen are for. I know there is a light sensor and a proximity sensor but what are the other ones for? The second one from the left looks like a camera but that cant be. Shine a flash light on the screen and you will see the 4 little circles Im talking about. How many sensors are there? LOL

Light sensor, Prox sensor, LED, not sure about the fouth.

Toushi

Reaction score
Two sensors at the top. On the left the two holes you see are the proximity sensor. On the right the bigger one is the light sensor, and the when to the far right is the notification LED.

OP
arty2hottie

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Two sensors at the top. On the left the two holes you see are the proximity sensor. On the right the bigger one is the light sensor, and the when to the far right is the notification LED.

thanks toushi. Is there a 4th one or am I just seeing things?