How To Build a New ICS Custom Rom to my Samsung Galaxy S

SESHU

Reaction score
Hi...

I am using Samsung galaxy S i9000 . I flashed two/ three times some custom Rom s like (gingerbread) to my device. All are working perfectly. I flash ICS 4.0.4 Custom Rom. Running very Well. I like very much.

But this ICS Rom some applications removed and some applications Editing and some system settings edited with this custom ICS Rom. i checked some ICS Custom Rom s all of the same.
some applications removed. edited system settings also. so much difference between Original ICS and Custom Rom.

I know all of the Released ICS applications cannot support my device. So Edited and Removed and create a custom Rom.

How to do that ???? I Want to know how to create a Roms customization. how to add applications. i know little bit create a ROM. but not in completely.

I want to create / build a new custom Rom for my galaxy s with Google Source code. I know this is very difficult and not easy way. But i want to learn how to do that. Is there any way to Possible.

any one know how to do that.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Google how to build a custom ROM. There's plenty of guides out there. Make sure you have a REALLY fast computer. I tried compiling a kernel and my computer was crashing during compilation. :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
S

SESHU

Reaction score
Google how to build a custom ROM. There's plenty of guides out there. Make sure you have a REALLY fast computer. I tried compiling a kernel and my computer was crashing during compilation. :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for helpful reply syndicate0017. but I to try my way. U tell me how to do that.
And tell me minimum system requirements for compilation. ???

Last edited: