How to get rid of network lock :(

MarkHenery

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G7 ThinQ
Hi Friends,
Viewer from a long time but I'm very less likely post stuff here, actually I'm really annoyed don't know what to d
Recently I have bought HTC U12 Plus but unfortunately I have bought a carrier locked phone I didn't realized it while purchasing but I'm really annoyed right now I can't run any other network in this phone I have bought contract phone and some one told me that I can't unlock my contract phone by visiting service center and by doing research I saw there are lots of unlocking service provider I have contacted with one unlocking service provider and they told me they will help me in unlocking my phone so should I trust them...
I'm really confused I'm not sure what to do now should I buy unlocking service or not? Is there any else method Like installing custom rom etc to get my phone unlocked? if yes then please let me I don't want to waste my money. I talked with safeunlockcode.com unlocking service provider but not sure if they are going to help me with it or not.

Is there any one who is experienced in this field or got his phone unlocked then please help me out.
Thanks in advance

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Hi Friends,
Viewer from a long time but I'm very less likely post stuff here, actually I'm really annoyed don't know what to d
Recently I have bought HTC U12 Plus but unfortunately I have bought a carrier locked phone I didn't realized it while purchasing but I'm really annoyed right now I can't run any other network in this phone I have bought contract phone and some one told me that I can't unlock my contract phone by visiting service center and by doing research I saw there are lots of unlocking service provider I have contacted with one unlocking service provider and they told me they will help me in unlocking my phone so should I trust them...
I'm really confused I'm not sure what to do now should I buy unlocking service or not? Is there any else method Like installing custom rom etc to get my phone unlocked? if yes then please let me I don't want to waste my money. I talked with safeunlockcode.com unlocking service provider but not sure if they are going to help me with it or not.

Is there any one who is experienced in this field or got his phone unlocked then please help me out.
Thanks in advance

Another new phone to unlock??? all I got to say is to use those unlocking services at your own risk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Yep, very unfortunate situation

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
M

MarkHenery

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G7 ThinQ
Yep, this guy is the unluckiest guy in the world. Keeps "accidentally" buying these carrier locked phones by accident and then hoping we can help him access these stolen phones.

Phones aren't stolen buddy :(

OP
M

MarkHenery

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G7 ThinQ
without knowing your service provider you have a contract with, who knows. best to call them and ask but if the phone is under contract, then most likely they will not do it.
I'm going to visit service center tomorrow will update here If they helped me or not.
and I have T-Mobile Carrier locked phone

Reactions: CJM

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Phones aren't stolen buddy :(
My sincere apologies. I hastily made an incorrect assumption. I am sorry for that and for making accusation not based on all the facts. That is not what this Forum is about and I do apologise. I hope you can successfully unlock the phone.