How to Theme for Sourcery & Theme Discussions

listenman20

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's help. Ended up wiping data/cache, reflashing 1.1, upgrading to 1.2 then switching the theme... haha

Prolly the long way around, but it worked!

Thanks for the Great Rom too, GFlam and Eagle!!

nope...that's the right way around...lol...

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
Saw red glass mentioned and I would also like to see that one and also Indigo glass. Maybe a green glass or purple glass, not too many themes with green or purple. Also I installed the blacked out theme and I am seeing black on black text. Saw it mentioned in previous posts and wasn't sure if it was fixed and maybe it's just something on my end.

listenman20

Reaction score
Saw red glass mentioned and I would also like to see that one and also Indigo glass. Maybe a green glass or purple glass, not too many themes with green or purple. Also I installed the blacked out theme and I am seeing black on black text. Saw it mentioned in previous posts and wasn't sure if it was fixed and maybe it's just something on my end.

that fix is due to be out in the next update.

aj8600

Reaction score
If you guys could make a buuf theme that would make me so happy!

closet nerd, telling myself its ok

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
If you guys could make a buuf theme that would make me so happy!

Dont forget with ADW you have instant unless you have to download theming availble and i know buff is there.

go into adw settings and choose the theme section . THey arent complete themes like we do but it might tide you over and they are gret to enhance out thems.

link us to this buuf theme. ive heard of it but dont know much about it but we can look into it.

Oh and might be some new choices coming soon :)

aj8600

Reaction score
That is what I've been using. And when I used to have an iPhone I have the buuf theme aswell, huge fan!

Here's a link to the ads theme: http://buuf.fractalsystems.org/

I could link to the ModMyi thread because it has a bunch of apps

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I installed the blacked out theme and discovered black on black text while doing a search in my market and also in the browser.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
Where it shows what sites you have visited and when you're doing a search you can't see suggestions. Also....I really like the round battery icon but I miss my battery percentage. Any way to change that?

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
battery icons

Many themes are done and ported by othe people and we didnt enforce a policy of supplying 10% battery icons, Gflam is working on these and will let you know when they are added.
We are working on the super imposed % where you dont need them on the battery icon themselves but since you still need to cahnge the battery icons this just wasnt a must for us and i have tried this several times but have been unable to get it working but progrsss is being made in that area :)

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

bassmankc

Reaction score
thats really cool, I would love to figure this out and contribute, however my stick figures look more like sticks! lol, I think my droid would look great on fire!