HTC Incredible....Updated specs??? !WOW!

buenos

Reaction score
This thing would rock if true!!
Rumored specs of the HTC Incredible include
:

• 1 GHz Snapdragon processor QSD8650
  • 3.7 inch AMOLED screen WVGA resolution
  • 6 GB ROM, 1 GB RAM
  • 8 MP camera with dual LED flash and AF
  • Android 2.1 with Sense UI
  • Optical track pad
  • 1300 mAh battery
  • Shipping with 8GB MicroSDHC card
  • FM Tuner
  • Dimensions: 117.5 mm (L) x 58.5 mm (w) x 11.9 mm (T)
New Verizon HTC Incredible pics and specs – Android and Me

joker402

Reaction score
i really doubt all those specs

last i heard it was to be underclocked to 728mhz and an 8 mp camera? no way also 6gb rom and 1 gb ram? i dont think so, not for an eris replacement

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
i really doubt all those specs
an 8 mp camera? no way also 6gb rom and 1 gb ram? i dont think so, not for an eris replacement

^+1, why would you ever need that much ROM, now those could, theoretically be switched which would make sense but I doubt that as well. And an 8G card would seem so restrictive for media (granted that's what the Eris comes with)... there's plenty of us that are filling our 16G w/o even trying...

joker402

Reaction score
if that where the case then id call it an iphone killer spec wise

joker402

Reaction score
pc killer lol and that guy testing that one now that seems more plossible

now if they offered this phone sense free that be sick, dont get me wrong i like sense but i also love my naked droid

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Seeing everything about this phone, definitely holding out instead of getting the Droid. I just am not concerned about the keyboard enough to warrant it. And the Sense UI interface does look good to me. A more "finished" look. Can't wait.

zooyork

Reaction score
I have a question.. where will this phone be on a list? right now the Driod is number one then you have the Eris. Now my question is with the N1 coming soon and this Incredible being almost the same as the N1 is some aspects how do you guys think these phone will line up then? im a noobie to this phone stuff ive just been reading a lot on forums and such.

Darkseider

Reaction score
I have a question.. where will this phone be on a list? right now the Driod is number one then you have the Eris. Now my question is with the N1 coming soon and this Incredible being almost the same as the N1 is some aspects how do you guys think these phone will line up then? im a noobie to this phone stuff ive just been reading a lot on forums and such.

Does it really matter? It's just another soldier in the Android army. With the OS spreading like wildfire and all major carriers having Android devices the popularity will explode. Which means better devices, more and better apps, more of everything that's right and good in the world. :icon_ banana:

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Im still a little iffy about the 6gb rom size. It just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. Unless that's what they are using for memory for songs and blah blah and not including an sd card.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The next device i get will be 4g compatible. While this phone looks great, just wait another 2 months after this phone gets released and you will have a phone that beats that one in specs by 2 fold. The phone industry is going through the same thing the computer industry did a couple years back, where every 2 months the computer you just bought was outdated and one with much better specs would be available. If your always waiting for the latest and greatest item, and don't want to grab something, then you'll be waiting forever. I bet most of the folks that grab the incredible when it comes out, will have it for 30 days and a rumor of a phone 2 times better will be only 4 months away, and the question will loom in all their minds... "well maybe i should just wait for that one"

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im still a little iffy about the 6gb rom size. It just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. Unless that's what they are using for memory for songs and blah blah and not including an sd card.

Or they understand that not all developers are splitting up their core program and the data files. That's just one of the things people always griped about with the other android phones is that it doesn't have that big of an internal memory, even if it doesn't matter all that much, they might just be catering to what people want for once. To allow that much space internally means that you really don't need to use your SD card for anything other then movies / music and what nots.