Htc incredible.!

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Dang, why didn't you post it earlier (or did you?)...heck if we had a month I am sure that TVout.apk would be ported for the Droid by now!!!

It was posted on alldroid. Also, I don't think just adding a tv out.apk is going to work at all. We still cant get music going out of our port..let alone video.

I am doubtful also, code can't do squat without a "hard" connection somewhere.

Still can't believe you didn't hook us up here with the dump link so long ago <snif, snif> :)

Awwe sorry. I can try to port a couple of the htc apps over and see if they work. The music player is waaaay better

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Awwe sorry. I can try to port a couple of the htc apps over and see if they work. The music player is waaaay better

That would be cool, although I have become a big fan of "3" and now with their clone of the stock Music widget I have forgotten about the stock music player for good.

What would be funny is if someone deodexed the TVout.apk , installed it and it worked ....a guy can dream right?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
This has been around for about a month or so, no?

That was the HTC Desire dump, i've had that for awhile, not the HTC Incredible which was rumored up until the 17th about, and still isn't avaialible until tomorrow.. if it was avaliable before than thats news to me, i havn't played with the dump much as of yet, but plan to tonight..

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Can someone upload wallpapers

There is this one that he missed.. this is a screen shot, i dont have the dump with me now to upload it out, but here is a pic of it..

it looks sweet on the droid, and i'll be home around 5 or so to upload for everyone.. :)

Attachments

• DroidIncredible.jpg
    DroidIncredible.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 281

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Can someone upload wallpapers

There is this one that he missed.. this is a screen shot, i dont have the dump with me now to upload it out, but here is a pic of it..

it looks sweet on the droid, and i'll be home around 5 or so to upload for everyone.. :)

Oops.... here it is..it does look cool!

7054d1272477530-htc-incredible-incredible_wp_1.png

Attachments

• incredible_wp_1.png
    incredible_wp_1.png
    163.2 KB · Views: 4,388

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Waiting...........J/k take your time.

mrZoSo

Reaction score
I BET you will have it all ported and working on our droids in minutes :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

LOL, not me im not working on sense ROMs, but i did already pull that sweet wallpaper from it and added it to the laucher for the next release.!!

may have a few other goodies in there, from it.. :O
You know of anyone working on a total 2.1 SenseUI(from Incredible) for the Moto Droid?
I'd really like to see that happen.

TIA

versusxiii

Reaction score
I BET you will have it all ported and working on our droids in minutes :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

LOL, not me im not working on sense ROMs, but i did already pull that sweet wallpaper from it and added it to the laucher for the next release.!!

may have a few other goodies in there, from it.. :O
You know of anyone working on a total 2.1 SenseUI(from Incredible) for the Moto Droid?
I'd really like to see that happen.

TIA

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/android-roms/25902-sense-ui-droid-rom-thegeektern.html

Group of guys over at AllDroid are giving it a shot. Right now its in Alpha with some big bugs (incoming calls work, but you can't receive calls while using 3G data and such). They're currently looking for the RIL from Motorola to see if it can help them with it -- Bluetooth isn't working properly and a bunch of other things, but keep checking its progress if you're interested.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This has been around for about a month or so, no?

That was the HTC Desire dump, i've had that for awhile, not the HTC Incredible which was rumored up until the 17th about, and still isn't avaialible until tomorrow.. if it was avaliable before than thats news to me, i havn't played with the dump much as of yet, but plan to tonight..

I will look back through the google wave, but I am quite positive they gut a pure incredible dump within days of the desire and determined it was about the same. Or they would have been developing from that dump.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I will look back through the google wave, but I am quite positive they gut a pure incredible dump within days of the desire and determined it was about the same. Or they would have been developing from that dump.

If only I could log in at Alldroid I would check...but they don't like me.:icon_eek: