htc one vs galaxy s4?

wvdroidman

Reaction score
Which phone is better the htc one or galaxy s4 or even the new motorola phone? Which will have a unlocked bootloader which enables more development? Which one will be updated faster and longer?
Also what will the prices be on and off contract?

It's all subjective. What I feel is "better" may not mean anything to the next person. S4 certainly has many more usable features so in my opinion it makes it a "better" device for me.

It's all subjective. What I feel is "better" may not mean anything to the next person. S4 certainly has many more usable features so in my opinion it makes it a "better" device for me.

Ditto. Granted, the HTC One isn't available on Verizon's Wireless... I'd still stick with Samsung's Galaxy S IV. Besides, I'm coming from a Droid Bionic.

The HTC One is coming to Verizon this Summer.

The GSIV is looking like the winner to me, but I will say that the HTC body is perdy dang sexy.

Read closer, the article says:

... a new Verizon device is in testing with almost identical specs to the One. It’s currently carrying the code name DLXPLUS...

It looks like the One will be the DNA+

Read closer, the article says:

It looks like the One will be the DNA+
so they are going to shrink the size of the screen and call it "+"? For HTC's sake, this better be the case or they are going to be bought up

Back