I really need some serious help here guys. Please!

OP
LS-208

LS-208

Reaction score

Bpowder33

Reaction score
Maybe try asking the rom's dev at xda for instructions regarding the tethering.

As far as returning to stock the easiest way would be to flash the ruu for the firmware your on, however one is not available yet to my knowledge.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I downloaded and installed the patch fix but still not working. I had a hard time trying to understand any of that other lingo.

Just verifying that this is what you should be doing:

EASYFIX for ICS - How to fix wireless tether stutter on the Rezound ICS! In 9 EASY Steps!
1. You need to download wifi_tether_v3_2-pre1.apk to your SD card (only the apk - attached) located at the bottom of this post, an ICS ROM, and root.
2. UNINSTALL ALL COPIES OF ANDROID WIFI TETHER
3. Install wifi_tether_v3_2-pre1.apk using your favorite file manager.
4. Open Wifi Tether (That you just installed, It will know you using a Rezound and use NetD by default)
5. Enable encryption if desired (it works)
6. Check Routing fix (Required)
7. Check access control (if you want it)
8. Turn on Wifi Tether
9. PARTY!!!

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
OP
LS-208

LS-208

Reaction score
Just verifying that this is what you should be doing:

EASYFIX for ICS - How to fix wireless tether stutter on the Rezound ICS! In 9 EASY Steps!
1. You need to download wifi_tether_v3_2-pre1.apk to your SD card (only the apk - attached) located at the bottom of this post, an ICS ROM, and root.
2. UNINSTALL ALL COPIES OF ANDROID WIFI TETHER
3. Install wifi_tether_v3_2-pre1.apk using your favorite file manager.
4. Open Wifi Tether (That you just installed, It will know you using a Rezound and use NetD by default)
5. Enable encryption if desired (it works)
6. Check Routing fix (Required)
7. Check access control (if you want it)
8. Turn on Wifi Tether
9. PARTY!!!

Yep. that's what I did.

OP
LS-208

LS-208

Reaction score
How do I get rid of the CWM Touch Recovery? It defaults to CWM everytime I go into recovery. I have the Amon Ra installed and used it to flash the ROM but I can't seem to get to it or get rid of CWM.

Last edited:

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
OP
LS-208

LS-208

Reaction score
CWM still defaults when I go into recovery. Any ideas?

OP
LS-208

LS-208

Reaction score
I didn't even know it was possible to have multiple recoveries installed at once. Lol

Yeah, whodathunkit. I actually don't think Amon Ra is installed. I can only access it through flashboot. When I power up into recovery is when I get CWM.

jrredho

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that there are better resources than I am to help you, but let us all understand your sequence here.

When you flash the new recovery, do you then immediately (1) reboot to the bootloader, and (2) from the bootloader select recovery? If so, when you do are you booting that new recovery or the old one?

I guess I don't understand what you mean when you say it "flashed" you into the new recovery at some point, then later reverted to the old one.

John