ICS on DroidX

rcjames

Reaction score
Will the beta 4 have a fix for camera? Or anybody have the cam working on beta 3?

ToneMasterFlex

Reaction score
i got a big question. i want to flash my stock backup i made and i cant access recovery. so i press volume button when i see the blue led flashes but i dont know what to do from there so i can get into clockworkmod or anything? help guys i dont mind getting into the bootloader and sbfing it i just want to know how to get in to it.

clueless77

Reaction score
i got a big question. i want to flash my stock backup i made and i cant access recovery. so i press volume button when i see the blue led flashes but i dont know what to do from there so i can get into clockworkmod or anything? help guys i dont mind getting into the bootloader and sbfing it i just want to know how to get in to it.

If you time it right you should get a menu where "recovery" is an option, highlight recovery then use the POWER button to select, after that there will be a menu that says current, highlight current and use POWER to choose that and you should be in recovery,

Also when you see blue LED press volume down

BAD ASS X

ToneMasterFlex

Reaction score
it says "stock recovery" "stable recovery" and "latest recovery".. i dont know which one should i choose. and is this how i get to clockwork?

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
There is a beta 3. I'm not sure if some of you are aware

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums