Ics upgrade

wardo

Reaction score
I'm pulling the trigger on a new note II this weekend

tap a talka thingy

dl1762

Reaction score
The last big upgrade happened around mid December. I will hold out till then , if not i am rooting and playing with the phone till June

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

dl1762

Reaction score
I know . But when you announce you are and then claim Verizon has it . They kinda owe us something . A credit for another HTC phone would help everyone. They might keep some of us . I know at this point I am looking Samsung G3

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

edubrec

Reaction score
I heard today that ics is being pushed out right now so we will have to wait and see

Drew_P

Reaction score
I've been checking periodically thru out the day, but my phone still says no update available. Doesn't really matter to me now. By the end of the month I will be rocking my new Note 2. Even though I've loved this phone since launch, lately there have been too many problems with it: earpiece speaker is blown, proximity sensor no longer works, almost the whole right side of my screen is unresponsive, and to top it all off it won't hold the 4g signal to save its life. I think its time to retire this phone. It will be missed and for now is regarded as still the best phone I've ever owned. Here's hoping I have the same love with the Note 2......

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!

Kittysback

Reaction score
Anybody got the update yet?

No but i hope soon. I still like this phone and dont want to lose my unlimited data. My main issue with the phone is it cant hold 4G connection so I keep it in 3G. Otherwise its still in great shape. Looking forward to the upgrade and hope it comes soon!

dl1762

Reaction score
So if we don't get ICS soon. Then what we saw on Verizon web site Is it the work of the Chinese hackers ?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2