Incognito Color Series For RubiX 1.6

HappyVirus

Reaction score
^ if that's the case, why would the Red v3.1 work perfectly?

Also, I think somebody stated that if I was already running the Incognito red, I can just install zip drive for the BnT without having to reinstall the ROM.

But I want to make this work, so I can keep trying..I guess.

When you say "let everything sync and stabilize", does that mean let the contacts, app (from market), and maybe wait until everything loads?

I've also tried without installing app from apk, but still no luck :/

HappyVirus

Reaction score
GOT IT FIXED!

after tinkering with it for a WHILE..

I did:

SBF 2.2 -> got rooted -> Rubix 1.0 (added google account, but installed NOTHING) -> install BnT 1.0 (no wipe)

Finally get to appreciate this theme :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad u got it to work! And I hope you enjoy it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid74

Reaction score
I know it just came out...will incognito red work for the new Focused 1.6? I cant live without my incognito!!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know it just came out...will incognito red work for the new Focused 1.6? I cant live without my incognito!!

Yes its pretty much done

darbsau53

Reaction score
Issues installing red blurless 3.1

I can't get the incognito blurless theme to install over rubix 1.0. I started with a clean rom, I open up bootstrapper and go into recovery mode. I choose install from zip and when I select rip it aborts the install saying its bad. Any help? I installed the black and tan just fine but prefer the incognito red theme. Appreciate it.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

Yes its pretty much done

My god bgill - I just noticed that you've got even more android phones than I do! :)

-Mike

cdroidx33dig

Reaction score
I just tried to install this via rom manager. And im not seeing any changes. Can someone help me?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Incognito Red Updated to v3.2 for Rubix 1.6 check OP

droidxchat

Reaction score
any way to get the incognito theme without themed icons? i love the theme, but it turns me off too much that some icons are themed and others aren't, its not uniform and sticks out too much. also, the themed icons have the label within the icon, which is redundant because the label is also below the icon. if you turn off the labels below the icon, the non-themed icons then have no label at all. some icons are simply a transparent box that says "No Icon" like speech recorder.

if i use the incognito red ADW theme, it looks pretty good becuase it makes all of the icons black/white regardless of whether or not they're theme, which doesn't fix all the problems above but is a lot better. but i dont like the incognito mask as the app drawer icon (no offense). any way to get it with the normal app drawer icon?