Incredikernal

Ja5on L

Reaction score
Searched and got some instructions here and there but either I am WAY over thinking it or maybe I just don't get it.

I got an answer of "Place it in the Kernal Folder in the Rom" I didn't make the rom and root explorer doesn't show one.

So I want Incredekernal on my phone like 2 weeks ago anyone have CLEAR instructions. I placed it on the SD card, downloaded incredicontrol, installed file in Amon Ra after wipe etc and Nothing happened, I can't open increditcontrol it goes FC when I try and nothing has changed. Have clean Rom GB version 1.7.5 Assistance from the DroidForums Masses would be appriciated :)

-Thank's
Jason

Tha187um

Reaction score
not sure if this is what you mean...

you want to inject that file into the kernel folder of the Rom? if so, on your pc, open the rom (a zip file) with 7zip and just drag the file into the kernel folder and save the changes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
here follow the instructions from bigbootyman on this thread that was to change the mainver version, after u install 7zip, insert the file where you were asked to, and continue bigbooty's instructions from step #10 i believe... Im writing this in a rush, i hope you get the idea...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/htc-rezound-development/197659-mainver-problems-not-anymore.html

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Where did you find the instructions for incredikernel? Hopefully on XDA under Rezound Development.