Introducing ***Team Fusion***

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
With the influx of requests for ports and new ROMs coming out, I wanted to continue to get the themes on the ROMs you love.

I couldn't do this alone, so I took on the help of a few up and coming themers. This will allow us to port as well as expand our themes and colors.

Sneaky_Zekey and jasonppp have agreed to assist me and we are now working together.

Understand, we are not in competition with anyone else. This is merely something to help the Android Community grow.

Thank you,

kook

droidman101

Reaction score
Lol, this would make themes way better because you'd guys all have time to work on it and port them :D

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol, this would make themes way better because you'd guys all have time to work on it and port them :D

That's the whole idea. It will allow us to port our themes and have time to continue the creativity by splitting up the tasks. It's working so far. Sneaky_Zekey should have the Cotton Candy and Golden Elegance themes ported soon.

I'm working on porting Cold Fusion to the X and Harmony to Sholes.

jasonppp just finished RedLine for UD and is almost done with Blue Energy for it as well.

All that, and we're working on getting a website created. :D

Thank you.

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Be is getting final touches and adding a cpl more things to purple passion for ud then on to the next rom lol

StingRay

Reaction score
Hail Team Fusion!!!!!

seriously, looking forward to seeing your future works of art!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

shocka2430

Reaction score
Congrats guys, makes things alot better with a team.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Congrats guys, makes things alot better with a team.

Thanks bruther....it certainly does. Looking forward to seeing your new work as well.

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hail Team Fusion!!!!!

seriously, looking forward to seeing your future works of art!

I agree with StingRay - nothing but good can come from this partnership! :):)

-Mike

Fellas we hope so i feel i am over my head but got some great people showing me the ropes. And of course some great resources in this forum and a couple others. It will take a little bit before i make a release of my own. But in the mean time i got a great base of work for me to build familiarity to the android theming world thnks to roberj. Awesome work just hope i can provide at least 50% of what he did for the android users. i see alot of flashing in my future lol

Last edited:

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Congrats, cant wait to see some Original work from you guys!!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ill hel you guys if you need it. At the very least, I can upload the files to my website for download. I typically get between 500k/s to 1m/s when I download stuff from it. I have unlimited bandwidth so rock on. No ads, no waiting. Just hit go.