Is there any hope for s -off? Or even just full root?

lithium630

Reaction score
S-off would be fantastic

Maybe we need to put together a bounty.. This phone just doesn't seem to be as popular as it should be.

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
The bionic has a huge bounty, it's still not unlocked. That isn't going to change anything. The devs know whoever achieves S-OFF is going to get a ton of donations from happy users lol.

lithium630

Reaction score
The bionic has a huge bounty, it's still not unlocked. That isn't going to change anything. The devs know whoever achieves S-OFF is going to get a ton of donations from happy users lol.

That's because the Bionic sucks. I waited for almost a year for that phone to come out. After all kinds of delays it finally came out and it wasn't that impressive.

gallows

Reaction score
Maybe we need to put together a bounty.. This phone just doesn't seem to be as popular as it should be.

You can thank HTC for the lack of advertising for that.

No one gets between VZW and its obsession with Motorola.

kparks

Reaction score
You can thank HTC for the lack of advertising for that.

No one gets between VZW and its obsession with Motorola.

U got that right vzw loves Motorola they will recommend a moto product over any prolly 80% of the time and call everything else garbage.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

emarietta

Reaction score
Just got my rezound. I love it. I temp rooted it and removed bloat and it so much better. I can't wait until we have full root though !

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

emarietta

Reaction score
Go to xda ans use clean script. You do the temp root with the script then you do the de bloat. Took me a while to get it to work but once I did it made it a lot better

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

lithium630

Reaction score
Just got my Kindle Fire rooted and running CM7. Hopefully ICS soon. I would love to be able to tether it to my Rezound.

cirtbrethren

Reaction score
Lithium,

Can't you use EasyTether on your Rezound? I use it on my rooted D1 and I could not live without it. Their website says it doesn't need root access.

lithium630

Reaction score
Lithium,

Can't you use EasyTether on your Rezound? I use it on my rooted D1 and I could not live without it. Their website says it doesn't need root access.

Not that I'm aware of. I could be wrong but I thought you could only tether to a PC.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Easy tether has an app you install on the PC that runs along side the app on the phone (Personal Computer; encompasses Mac OSX and Windows based machines). So yes, you can use it to tether to your Windows PC and your Mac OSX PC.