Kangerade-5.0.9-Green_Metal

jayman350

Reaction score
Brian glad to see you back around. hope everything is going well

I'm so pumped to see this theme finally out there. I remember you teasing us in the TC forums with this. I'm glad it was finally able to be released.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Man, let me tell you, I wasn't a fan of this theme when first introduced, but it certainly took on a new rationale with me! Thanks for porting this Brian!

Super happy to see you're still lurking among us ;)

Mikejl

Reaction score
Been waiting patiently a long time for this theme. Glad to see you release were able to release it!

This is also the first time I've tried one of Jrummy's ROM's. It is running solid with the stock kernal right now. Smooth and quick. No issues. I'm going to bump it up to a GHz shortly.

Brian, where can I find the calendar widget? I doesn't appear to be a BW. The one I set up from BW just doesn't mesh as well as the one in your screenshot.

Thanks,
Mike

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Brian, this theme looks fabulous! You need to pop in here every once in a while and surprise us with some awesomeness. BTW, how's the no smoking going? I quit in Sept. after smoking for 20 years so I know how hard it can be. Good luck and thanks for your hard work.

Going a Month Strong!!!! :icon_ banana:

jev

Reaction score
Brian, this theme looks fabulous! You need to pop in here every once in a while and surprise us with some awesomeness. BTW, how's the no smoking going? I quit in Sept. after smoking for 20 years so I know how hard it can be. Good luck and thanks for your hard work.

Going a Month Strong!!!! :icon_ banana:
Good for you! Keep it up.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bill,

Quick question. Do you modify each PNG in this theme individually or do you have a batch job that automates this?

Thx

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Name is Brian, and I modify each image individually!

jayman350

Reaction score
Someone else mentioned it and now I'm failing to find a beautiful widgets background that matches anything close to the one that you have. I have bgill55 widget envy. Every time I attempt to set my screens up they look like crap compared to the screenshots.
Excellent work again Brian

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Someone else mentioned it and now I'm failing to find a beautiful widgets background that matches anything close to the one that you have. I have bgill55 widget envy. Every time I attempt to set my screens up they look like crap compared to the screenshots.

I included the bw skin check the op

Shadowlord

Reaction score
Rust alumnium would be cool but I have no idea how to make a theme. I barly can do any other hacks. Thank God for Rom manager.

lockman

Reaction score
Brian, Last one for me was 01-01-10 @ 1:56 am. Was two+ packs-a-day. If I can, I know you can. Good luck!

BTW, glad you ported this. Looks awesome! Hope you stick around, and keep
us posted.

jayman350

Reaction score

I included the bw skin check the op

My bad man I got excited to see this theme and just started downloading without completely reading everything.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol no sweat