Kernels for i515

Reaction score
Could someone please provide a link to an undervolted kernal? I looked in the link provided in BLAZ3D247's post and found the MoDaCo kernals but that's under the GSM (i1920 I think) version. I have heard that some kernals are OK for both but I don't want to flash and discover my selection was not for the i515.

Thank you for providing me with my favorite ROM too! Looking forward to another great update.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Could someone please provide a link to an undervolted kernal? I looked in the link provided in BLAZ3D247's post and found the MoDaCo kernals but that's under the GSM (i1920 I think) version. I have heard that some kernals are OK for both but I don't want to flash and discover my selection was not for the i515.

Thank you for providing me with my favorite ROM too! Looking forward to another great update.

You'd probably have better luck checking xda. They have a seperate kernal section

throwbot

Reaction score
man, jrummy is a great developer and has a cool scale slider in his rom toolbox. The maximum was only 1.2 (stock) but you can slide it to the left to scale it down. You can't alter voltages, but I flashed the zygot3 rom and now its letting me go up to 1.35. Haven't checked any benchmarks, but just saying its an option to check out