last few days

rbw62

Reaction score
Ok HTC, time to man up. We are down to the last few days in August, where is the. Update to ICS?
Will be waiting for your official announcement any day.

OP
rbw62

rbw62

Reaction score
Today is 8/28...3 days left HTC.

OP
rbw62

rbw62

Reaction score
Tock tick tick tock
Pink Floyd....Time

OP
rbw62

rbw62

Reaction score
Ok, HTC, 2 days left. Whats up. Do we have to wait till sometime in September to hear about ICS update?

katatonic

Reaction score
It's sad we get our hopes up. I can't wait till November to get rid of this piece of crap. In the meantime... ICS would be nice.

wardo

Reaction score
It's sad we get our hopes up. I can't wait till November to get rid of this piece of crap. In the meantime... ICS would be nice.

I was thinking the same thing about getting rid of it. Then I thought about the options out there. I haven't had issues with the tbolt, ever. My wife on the other hand has had 4 rezound and the current 2 day old phone is going back again.
I'm done with HTC. They jacked up my flyer table with ****y honeycomb. It's been sent in to be fixed 3 times. And it still randomly loses wifi connection.

I think if Verizon carried the note by Samsung, I would get one. Until then I might as well keep this phone

tap a talka thingy

katatonic

Reaction score
I've had a ton of problems. Starting with the battery that sucked, bought an extended battery. Next was all the random restarts. They fixed that. My girlfriends' bolt has problems where the Wifi and radio interfere and she gets no connection to either but both show connected. My kickstand is shedding. And most annoying of all, recently every Tim I play a game or something and close out I get the white HTC screen and all my icons and apps need to reload.

Needless to say, ill never buy and HTC phone again. The note2 that was unveiled today makes me drool. I am PRAYING Verizon gets it. I've heard some rumors that Verizon is getting a ****ty HTC "note like competitor" and possibly will never get notes. Which will make me cry. I want the note2 so badly.

Anyway, yea **** HTC.

wardo

Reaction score
Note2, no ****.
Yeah I think it's safe to say Verizon will not bring the note over.
The HTC note type phone will probably get me to buy another HTC. Just depends. Sucks we don't get all the cool phones.

tap a talka thingy

OP
rbw62

rbw62

Reaction score
Today is 8/30, one day left in month HTC. So where is the news or update? Hows bout just saying the expected ics update is delayed, instead of keeping us in the dark.

eldub

Reaction score
Yea that's kind of a d#ck move to leave us hanging until last day of the month. It will be funny to read all the angry posts when don't get it tomorrow though. I think i will wait to download the ota until i see from others posts what glitches ics causes.

OP
rbw62

rbw62

Reaction score
The thing is this: its not like HTC did not know about the ICS TB update deadline. They said they were updating this months ago! Then said over & over "it will be ready by the end of August". Well here it is, with only hours remaining in August, unless you are over in HTC country, it is almost Sept there.
So, HTC, we, Thunderbolt owners, bought your phone, then were treated like dirt, lied to numerous times about the various problems on this 4 g flagship phone. Now we will be the last to get the upate if at all. Way to go HTC.