Last Post Wins 2024 Edition !

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Good morning y'all, happy spring-ish morning, chilly now but pushing to about 50 this afternoon, showing almost 60 by Wednesday!
I'll take that warmth and the win for sure!
And a nice hot cup of Coffee FTW!

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Birdwatching in the snow until the football comes on. Top is red bellied woodpecker and bottom is 2 bluebirds FTW (their win because I've been diligently feeding them in the snow )
ebc9e3247e16631f13e04f42cfba0176.jpg
e790c63d3e89e13618d6706bb56b01ea.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Good morning forum friends. Haven’t been around the past few days. This past Tuesday night I slipped and fell on the ice. A trip to our local ER revealed that I had a acetabular fractures to the hip ball pelvic cavity on my left side. Had surgery Friday morning at St Mary’s Hospital-Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. Two screws were inserted to stabilize the pelvic cavity. 4-6 weeks using a walker while things heal up and I should be good as new. Won’t be running up and down the stairs for a while. LOL! Hope all is well with you all.

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro.

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Good morning forum friends. Haven’t been around the past few days. This past Tuesday night I slipped and fell on the ice. A trip to our local ER revealed that I had a acetabular fractures to the hip ball pelvic cavity on my left side. Had surgery Friday morning at St Mary’s Hospital-Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. Two screws were inserted to stabilize the pelvic cavity. 4-6 weeks using a walker while things heal up and I should be good as new. Won’t be running up and down the stairs for a while. LOL! Hope all is well with you all.

Ouch, prayers for fast healing and minimal pain for sure.
I took a fall a couple weeks ago, on the job, just after the county ran the snow blower on the sidewalk outside the building we are remodeling...

Be safe out there kids...

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
@kmf1 big prayers for you to have a speedy and complete recovery. I'm so sorry you're going thru this right now. Thinking of you today and thru the healing process. Big, but gentle, hugs to you.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+

Oh man sorry to hear it ..thank God you’re okay and can mend and heal quickly …Ice and falls are no joke and can be deadly for all of us …speedy recovery indeed ‍🩹