Leave bluetooth on all day?

mitchb2

Reaction score
I've never used bluetooth before. I just got a headset (Motorola s305). Do you just leave bluetooth turned on all day? Does it only eat the battery during calls?

And how is it supposed to work?
The headset turns off after 5 minutes. So when I get a call I have to power the headset on then press the call button. Is that right?

snowman

Reaction score
I've never seen a headset that sleeps on it's own . most stay on and the bluetooth will kill the battery a bit faster but, not to bad I used to drive all day and leave it on a lot of the day, you may have to charge it daily using bluetoth a lot

Last edited:

DroidFan

Reaction score
I have the power widget on my Home screen. With a single touch, I can turn on/off the bluetooth without much difficulty, so I don't see a need to leave it on all day.

Reaction score
my phone's bt is on 24/7. My earpiece is on until I go to sleep at night then i turn it off. Battery drain is not much of a problem as compared to when I had it off. The screen drains the most. My older motorola h720 earpiece sleeps when not in use.

Pembo210

Reaction score
I have the power widget on my Home screen. With a single touch, I can turn on/off the bluetooth without much difficulty, so I don't see a need to leave it on all day.

I use that too. It's easy to turn it on and off.

Last edited: