led email notification

waxcrazy

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
lg g3
Sorry if posted before....new here...I have tried everything in my powers to get my notification led to flash on my POP email account and am losing...LOL...Am I missing something here...Everything imaginable related to it id turned on but still no go....Thought it was odd that email was not a option in the selections for what I wanted to be notified of...Thanks if anyone can help!!

Welcome to the forum! I don't use a POP acct, but hopefully someone will have a suggestion for you. Good luck!

S5 tap'n

Welcome to the forum... I'm not familiar with device but light flow is one I've used before on previous device..

M8 tap'd

So, if I'm understanding correctly, the LED won't flash when you get a new message?

(If I'm wrong and you just want to change the color of the LED, please don't read any further.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does it flash at all? IE: Text messages, missed calls, voicemails, etc?

If not, then are you're sure that the notification light is on?

Got to: Settings - Display - Notificaiton Light

If the above is set, and you are receiving the light from other apps; how about the Notifications settings to the email app?

If you're using the stock email app, open it and then tap on the three dots at the top right.

Go to Settings - Select your account - scroll down to Notifications and make sure that is checked.
Even if you don't want it to make a noise, or vibrate, it still has to be checked for the light to work.

If all of the above is correct and set, then the only other option I'd have for you would be painful.

Back