LG Optimus 3D Smartphone Rocks Out almost 3000 Quadrant Score!

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Quadrant scores are entirely independant of a phones real performance, it also has no real way of showing you the multi task capability of a phone. Try playing music, having a flash video in the background, while syncing with FB or email etc, and run quadrant.

Qualcomm processors are designed to run floating point calculations faster, hence why a lot of people will say that quadrant is biased towards snapdragon based phones.

OMAPs try to provide a balance of all things that they can compute. Think of OMAP droids as a general purpose device and snapdragon droids as primarily a media focused device.

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
The more videos I see of this thing the more I become impressed. LG is quickly moving to the top for handsets on my radar.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
CK...I was impressed since seeing clips of the LG 2X...lol Now this? And I might have to leave Verizon now for better service?

Its getting on my nerves...I need to hit the lottery, work 3 jobs, something..

neoj2

Reaction score
Verizon?

Is this phone coming to verizon? if this phone has an unlocked bootloader (doubt) id be all over it. still with all the cool features it has id prob just get it anyways

DaWolf85

Reaction score
Is this phone coming to verizon? if this phone has an unlocked bootloader (doubt) id be all over it. still with all the cool features it has id prob just get it anyways
Nah, probably it's going to T-Mobile just to spite us :)

ke0kie

Reaction score
The talk about all the 'next gen' Android phones is great, but that's it.

Product's available for consumers, Android phones struggle with this.

I think Apple understands what a launch date is, everyone else throws darts.

--Scott