lgb dead

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Liberty gingerbread is not dead...they were simply waiting on a legit OTA for all the devices (not just droid x) so they could avoid dealing with the buggy motorola leak builds. Just be patient. I believe kejar31 is back working with team liberty so look for it to be AWESOME.

jwezesa

Reaction score
liberty gb is dead then time to move on. so glad i paid for the toolbox tho for a rom i supported and was lead to believe it would make it to 1.0 atleast. great job.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

no one forced you to buy the rom toolbox and if you knew what you were talking about you would have realized that liberty 1.0 was released for the OTA GB kernal last night and has already been updated to 1.2....

fragdrum

Reaction score
no one forced you to buy the rom toolbox and if you knew what you were talking about you would have realized that liberty 1.0 was released for the OTA GB kernal last night and has already been updated to 1.2....

Not to mention the fact that it is ROM TOOLBOX now and not LIBERTY TOOLBOX anymore and works for MORE THAN JUST LIBERTY

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
liberty gb is dead then time to move on. so glad i paid for the toolbox tho for a rom i supported and was lead to believe it would make it to 1.0 atleast. great job.

y u such a h8r :p I bought liberty pro toolbox too, just to support them even though I have always constrantly kept using apex, unless you are creating a rom urself I dont see how its ever a waste of money, these people spend their time enabling your device's life to be extended and improved considerably, albeit its a hobby they enjoy, I see no harm in buying them a beer.