Developer
Reaction score
LOL lets give this one more shot!!!

Link

Last edited:
Ooops, the link posted above does not work

Edit: Datta boy lol

Last edited:
Is there a way to adjust or even disable transparency in the dialer, etc... if we can combine the UD port with linear... wow!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Is there a way to adjust or even disable transparency in the dialer, etc... if we can combine the UD port with linear... wow!

I agree, the dialer is too transparent, needs to be more opaque. Also, my older eyes are having a hard time reading the font, especially while using the browser reading forum posts. :)

If anyone can point me in the right direction to change the fonts in this theme I'd be very grateful.

I agree, the dialer is too transparent, needs to be more opaque. Also, my older eyes are having a hard time reading the font, especially while using the browser reading forum posts. :)

If anyone can point me in the right direction to change the fonts in this theme I'd be very grateful.

Search font changer on the market. I use it almost daily.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Search font changer on the market. I use it almost daily.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip, in the mean time, I adjusted the font size and zoom settings in the browser and it's much better. I'll check out that app. :)

Back