Lithium Mod Returns with More devices

ronx

Reaction score
I downloaded the Watermarkd ROM you posted on page one. So I assume you ported that theme to the new ROM. The only thing that was buggy about that was the dark time on the top right and the fact that my live nexus wallpaper changed resolutions.

This is not our theme. We do not support this theme.

Is there anything else I should download or did I get everything from downloading your ported Watermarkd theme?

The OP should have recent links, but for the very latest builds, please come visit us on #lithmod on freenode (IRC). We will try to establish official forum threads soon to keep this info updated.

I'm told there will be a new jrummy Kernal coming out so I won't go and re-load his old one since this one seems to run very fast.

We will be using jdlfg's kernels. He has been at it a while, and puts out good work. He is working on a new kernel that should be included in 0.0.3 (or 4).

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
FYI even 240 seems sharper to me.

And I am definitely getting more speed even at a lower Kernal so excellent work so far.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I figured out why my nexus style live wallpaper was different - it was one from absolute system lithmod that I installed. So until we can get that working again I have the default one which isn't as good.

The Goodies are still in my Droid but I can't run any of the live wallpapers without the aid of absolute system.

Unless someone can help me out...

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can just move things to the SD card from the manage applications screen, right? Is there a way to set it so it will automatically save apps to the SD?

Reaction score
I think this thread needs to be stickied and reorganized. Also, are any themers working on themes besides the ones kanibull ported?

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Screenshots and change log please? Need to know whats new with this so i can decide whether I'm coming back or not...

Reaction score
So ever since installing this last night, I've lost Foursquare from my apps, and it doesn't come up when I search for it in the market. Any idea why this is happening.