Lithium Mod Returns with More devices

folks chill... look it hasn't even hit 0.0.5 so calm down think of it as an open Beta, still bugs and glitches so if you find one then just report it don't hassle the people about it expecting it to magically be fixed and then be on with your way, just let them continue with the work they are doing. if you want the rom and want it done right then wait until it has progressed.

How far will it progress before it's a "final"?

Sent from my brain using telepathy.

folks chill... look it hasn't even hit 0.0.5 so calm down think of it as an open Beta, still bugs and glitches so if you find one then just report it don't hassle the people about it expecting it to magically be fixed and then be on with your way, just let them continue with the work they are doing. if you want the rom and want it done right then wait until it has progressed.

How far will it progress before it's a "final"?

Sent from my brain using telepathy.

how about waiting and seeing...

I see that the watermark'd theme is available for .2 will it work for .3 as well?

Most themes you just download the zip and install. Unless its the full rom and theme in one zip file.

Has anyone used this Rom with Wireless Tether? It works great with the original Lithium Rom and I'd hate to screw that up.

That was my concern. Guess we will have to wait for it to be ported.

So how do you tell if the themes will work with the HTC Incredible release of this ROM? If it says works with V0.3 does that mean all versions, Droid 1 and HTC Incredible? Not a dev and not sure how that works.

Also wondered if the questions about "Pink Life" being ported was every answered. Saw someone ask but I did not see it answered, said Jrummy was a dev and thought it would be ported but who knows. My wife would love it on her phone.

FYI - Still an issue with all the widgets stopping mid day. I have to restart to get them going again.

Li Mod .3 runs great on my phone. But I am wondering... where is the reorganization, the changelog, and the sticky? This rom deserves a better thread than this one.

03 working. Miss wycontacts. Added htc keyboard. Widgets work fine. Overall less fc. Found out mem manager needed to go... better without. Wifi tether says its working but it isn't

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Back