Lithium NG (next generation) v0.0.5

mkw87

Reaction score
I have had no problems whatsoever with NG 0.5 with 1200 kernal. But also when I change ROMS I wipe cache and everything else 3 times. I used to have problems when switching ROMS until I started wiping 3x. For future reference that might help.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Whenever I have reboot issues I always make sure to wipe, in the past I've wiped 3x, didn't make a difference. The reboots are from heat, I ruled out battery, sd card, and a few other things. The question was why is it heating up so much.

Thomaslord84

Reaction score
I don't think it has anything to do with the rom probably just an app that you are overlooking or the updates that were previously mentioned.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

redbar0n11

Reaction score
I really would like to see the Battery Intervals put back into this build. I upgraded from Kangerade to this, and that is one major thing that sticks out immediately to me. I would much rather not have to use homescreen space for a widget or something else like that just to quickly see how much battery I have left (which I don't personally like the look of the widgets anyway)... Thoughts on it's near future addition?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I want to see a % not just some bars..

I really would like to see the Battery Intervals put back into this build. I upgraded from Kangerade to this, and that is one major thing that sticks out immediately to me. I would much rather not have to use homescreen space for a widget or something else like that just to quickly see how much battery I have left (which I don't personally like the look of the widgets anyway)... Thoughts on it's near future addition?

ApexOfLight

Reaction score
ok been a while since ive used lithium how do i change the boot animations? just to help i have dl the froyo goodies where do i go from there

marty151

Reaction score
USB Cable

After disconnecting USB cable, notification window still shows connected.
Requires reboot to clear notification window.
Any ideas

redbar0n11

Reaction score
I think it has already been stated, but another thing that jumps out at me is the black/white SMS theming. Kinda sucks that these things that are so heavily wanted disappear with new builds. But I'm not a dev, and I don't know the processes, so I can't complain... Just trying to point things out that may have been forgotten.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just use Handcent... it's 1000 times better than the SMS that comes with the Droid.

I think it has already been stated, but another thing that jumps out at me is the black/white SMS theming. Kinda sucks that these things that are so heavily wanted disappear with new builds. But I'm not a dev, and I don't know the processes, so I can't complain... Just trying to point things out that may have been forgotten.

phreek

Reaction score
I just installed this after finding out i can use SPrecovery along w/ Clockwork. I grabbed the 1ghz kernel and holy smokes, I'm in love!

Timmah1979

Reaction score
I just installed this after finding out i can use SPrecovery along w/ Clockwork. I grabbed the 1ghz kernel and holy smokes, I'm in love!

Where do i get the 1 ghz kernal? I'm still relatively new to roms/rooting. I'm picking it up as I go along But Rom Manager is what I have been using since I rooted my incredible back in August. Btw I love it too!

I've tried 3 different roms and this is my absolute favorite because of battery life alone. I've used Skyraider and Shadow Rom previously and they were good in there own way (after all if everyone made roms same way what fun would that be!) So props to them. But i always had to charge phone at some point during the day. I took phone off charge at 9am and it didn't go back on charge til 10:30pm. Can't beat that.

But as far as the kernals go, the other ? would be how do i install it?

Thanks!!

Oh and has anyone had issues with bluetooth? i got a jawbone headset and cant seem to connect

brochaos

Reaction score
can someone explain what lithium is all about? is it feature heavy like UD or CM, or lightweight and speedy like LFY or CVPCS?