LMY47I Factory Images Just Posted

That link shows the difference between D, M, and I

That link shows the difference between D, M, and I

So, I is for the Australian market? Does this mean I have to get a pet kangaroo?

I flashed over to LMY47I but kept the .98R radio as I am on Verizon. I ended up having substantial data/signal drops within seconds of the first boot so I flashed back to LMY47E and all is well again. Thought I would mention my experience in case others were thinking along the same lines.

Thanks for the update. I am still on I, I really feel my phone runs better on this build. I am using the radios from I and have not seen any issues yet. Will keep an eye on it though. FWIW, I am on At&t.

I would really like to try it but I would have to revert back to the old .95R radio that isn't "optimized" for Verizon. I guess I could maybe just flash twrp and install/flash a stock rooted version of it and keep the .98R radio - but that may not work well either.

That long XDA thread about the differences between the versions, it seems some people are using the .98R radio with the I build.

I just reflashed the LMY47I system.img and recovery.img and this time decided to take the sim card out while doing so (Verizon). I stayed on the .98R baseband/radio. Upon boot I started to see the same issues (99 asu signal issue) but I honestly think it just needed time to settle in with the new SIM card changes mentioned within LMY47I.

Very happy so far. May be slightly quicker - but it may just be placebo as well.

Back