load music

tannins

Reaction score
Sorry for such a basic question, but none of the search results answer this. Is there a basic way to load music from a cd to the phone? When I move the files from a cd to a folder on the sd card, the music players never recognize the type of file. Do I really have to load every cd into iTunes and then creat playlists and then use isyncr ? Thx.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
If it's from an actual cd the easiest way for me is to rip them onto the computer as mp3's and then transfer.

OP
T

tannins

Reaction score
If it's from an actual cd the easiest way for me is to rip them onto the computer as mp3's and then transfer.

I guess I was hoping to move the files right from the CD to the phone. Since I have so much music on my pc in iTunes I would rather not start a separate folder also for music.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I guess I was hoping to move the files right from the CD to the phone. Since I have so much music on my pc in iTunes I would rather not start a separate folder also for music.

Ah, iTunes, that may be a different story. Depending on where you are located you may be able to subscribe to Google Music. If so it can sync up to 20K songs including the iTunes music to the cloud and it will all be available on your phone. That would be free. There are some apps that cost $ that will allow you to sync the music over your local network too.

Bpowder33

Reaction score
Sorry for such a basic question, but none of the search results answer this. Is there a basic way to load music from a cd to the phone? When I move the files from a cd to a folder on the sd card, the music players never recognize the type of file. Do I really have to load every cd into iTunes and then creat playlists and then use isyncr ? Thx.

Scratch B-)

Last edited: